My swing, video attached

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
[video=youtube;ktt2Zbkw7W0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktt2Zbkw7W0[/video]

I have been taking some lessons and this is where I am. Any comments, other than about the noisy Irish cameraman :whistle:

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very good Alan although your choice of company is lacking a bit :whistle:,good looking flight on that shot, keep at it mate.

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good stuff Alan ,keep at it pal the hard work will pay of, Craw on the mend?

Cheers Steve, pro is happy as well, he can see an improvement, just shakes his head at some of the strikes and forgets I am off 16.

He is on the mend, the foot operated on is very good and is not giving him any bother, but the other one is still painful. He is in the process of arranging for the other one to be done. He cant believe the difference.
I'll tell him you asking after him.

Last edited:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Cheers Steve, pro is happy as well, he can see an improvement, just shakes his head at some of the strikes and forgets I am off 16.

He is on the mend, the foot operated on is very good and is not giving him any bother, but the other one is still painful. He is in the process of arranging for the other one to be done. He cant believe the difference.
I'll tell him you asking after him.

Tell him he;s over rated!!! from me;)

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice slow tempo and nice length of backswing. Not a lot to go wrong there by the look of it.:thup:

At 16 hcap I guess you have bigger problems in other parts of your game.

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice slow tempo and nice length of backswing. Not a lot to go wrong there by the look of it.:thup:

At 16 hcap I guess you have bigger problems in other parts of your game.

Cheers, struggling a bit with my short game, but working hard on that as well, so hoping to see an improvement this season.