My Local Course

JohnnyWalker

Visit site
Until March 31, 2500 baht.
1500 baht for residents. 1000 baht for Thai citizens.
After March they have promotion - 1500 baht for green fee, caddy and Buggy, and free lunch. This is about 38 GBP or $45

Also discount if you stay in the hotel.

Great courses here and some much cheaper.

JohnnyWalker

Visit site
My mother lives next to Hazlehead golf club so so be playing there. My sister has a holiday home in Cruden Bay and I've never played the course there, which has a lot of history, designed by Old Tom Morris.
Looking for recommendations around NE Scotland.
I've been abroad for 30 years, so a bit out of touch.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
My mother lives next to Hazlehead golf club so so be playing there. My sister has a holiday home in Cruden Bay and I've never played the course there, which has a lot of history, designed by Old Tom Morris.
NE Scotland I'd go
Royal Aberdeen
Trump Aberdeen
Cruden
Murcar
for links

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site

Hazlehead is a great layout (Mackenzie design) but typically condition is poor as it's a council run course. Cheap though, about £25 a round.

Cruden Bay is certainly worth playing.....yes expensive but your green fee covers 27 holes as you get a round on the excellent 9 hole course thrown in.

If you're looking for great value, Fraserburgh is hard to beat to be honest. Newburgh another decent Links option at a good price. Trump International and Royal Aberdeen are top of the pile but £££s. Murcar also excellent but pretty expensive too.

https://www.southportcoastchampionship.co.uk/competition.php?compid=3705
This Aberdeenshire Links 4 day event is on in April but looks to be sold out.