my golf swing , help needed

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The ball seems to be a long way back in your stance.

With a driver the 'norm' would be to have it pretty much level with your left heel, or even toes

roccokj

Head Pro
Visit site
I would suggest narrowing your stance a little bit. Also I see you make a slight move towards the ball with your head. A good drill I would recommend would be to hit shots with your feet together, a similar one would be to hit shots with your legs crossed.
Hope it helps :D

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hard to tell as I was feeling a bit sea sick with the picture wobbling about!! :D

Looks as though you take the club back a long way inside the line and then loop it out over the top on the way back down.

I'd suggest a few headcovers placed on the ground, one just inside the line on the way back to encourage you to take it back straighter for longer and one just out side the line of the ball and about 12 inches back to stop you coming over the top and cutting across the ball.

You can be more sophisticated with canes and other aids but they all do the same thing.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
You are swinging the club back around your right hip, very flat. This will make your shoulders roll around like marbles at the top, get you all out of position and then you'll end up throwing the club over the top and slicing the ball.

Try and get your arms and the club to follow the BLUE LINE on the way up and just a smidge BELOW it on the way down, this will make you swing more from the INSIDE.

lay.gif

Picture your golf bag standing to your right hand side, you have to swing the club up over it on the way up and slice off the top of all your clubs on the way down,... not something you want to practice at full speed! :D

Hope this helps.