MS Petition please sign

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
I consider myself pretty fortunate. Not that I got MS but because I was lucky enough to get on a drug trial that has helped me massively. The problem is that not everyone with MS can get access to the best treatment. The MS Society are lobbying for change and I would really appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes to go to the link and read the information. If you think what is happening is unjust then please do sign the petition. The infographics are pretty good starting point.

Thanks for reading

http://mslottery.mssociety.org.uk/j...t&utm_content=takeaction&utm_campaign=lottery

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Thanks to everyone who has signed so far :)

I'm doing really well thanks Ian. I had three relapses in the space of 4 months before treatment, it's now been 4.5 years without one and pretty much recovered from my last dose of chemo :)

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was involved in the development of some of the drugs currently used to treat MS (although no longer am),so I am biased.

The UK has always been something of a poor relation in terms of MS drug availability, some of the obstacles being financial, but innate conservatism and a lack of availability of MRI were and are also factors.

NICE has not helped matters by using health economic tools that do not properly measure the impact of the disease or the effect of treatments.

There is good evidence that getting control of MS early provides long lasting benefits. It is a tragedy that so many people are denied the chance.