Motocaddy S3 wheel bearings

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Anyone changed them, where did you get them from. How much. Were they done by a dealer. Any help appreciated.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
If you take the old bearings out, they will have a number or code on them. There are bearing suppliers all over the place, they will sell you the right ones for probably a lot less than what motocaddy would

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
I will add that I've never changed the bearings on a golf trolley but have ripped many an engine apart and rebuilt it with new parts

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
Do you mean front wheel or rear? The rears don’t have wheel bearings inside, only a one way clutch but the front has 2 tiny bearings which if you take them out will have a size stamped on the edge, they can then be ordered from eBay, when I got mine I thought they were so cheap I got 2 sets. Unfortunately if it’s the rears it’s a new wheel.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Do you mean front wheel or rear? The rears don’t have wheel bearings inside, only a one way clutch but the front has 2 tiny bearings which if you take them out will have a size stamped on the edge, they can then be ordered from eBay, when I got mine I thought they were so cheap I got 2 sets. Unfortunately if it’s the rears it’s a new wheel.

It's deffo the rears. There's a good bit of play in them. They have done about 1200 miles. Looks like I am looking for new wheels 😟 Cheers Trev me man.