Motocaddy S1 Battery Replacement

Charlatan30

Visit site
Hi,

My trolley has been hammered the last couple of years and I'm now only getting about 14 holes charge out of the battery.

Don't really fancy paying the £600+ for a new trolley so was looking at just replacing the battery. They are going for around £100 on the Motocaddy website but wondered if anyone knew of a cheaper alternative?

Thanks in advance.

carldudley

Visit site
£100 is very good from Motocaddy directly.

I paid £180 for a Lithium one from Moresports on ebay (when they had 20% discount code). Its very lightweight and easy to lug around and charges pretty quick. I easily get 36 holes out of it

Charlatan30

Visit site
£100 is very good from Motocaddy directly.

I paid £180 for a Lithium one from Moresports on ebay (when they had 20% discount code). Its very lightweight and easy to lug around and charges pretty quick. I easily get 36 holes out of it

Thanks. Do they fit the old S1 trolley?

AAC

Visit site
If you can afford it go Lithium, they are a better battery. I have a twelve year old S1 and having been using it with a Motocaddy S1 Lithium battery for about 5 or 6 years now and its been ultra reliable. Caveat emptor, buy cheap buy twice :sneaky:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I was just going to recommend these. I bought a 36 hole Lithium from them for my GoKart the other week, and it stood up to the task when I used it to play 36 holes at the weekend.
Another convert to Lithium here. They charge faster, last longer and are much lighter than Lead-Acid.

Last edited: