Motocaddy M3Pro fault

Golf786

Visit site
Hi, Has anyone come accross a fault "LOAD" on Motocaddy M3Pro 2016, when the screen shows the fault "LOAD" the cart stops, but if you push the on/off button twice it starts to move. I have tried a new Circuit board, and the Control box, but it did not solve the problem. Motocaddy were kind enough to refund the money for the board and box, but unable to help. wonder if any member has has the same problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi, Has anyone come accross a fault "LOAD" on Motocaddy M3Pro 2016, when the screen shows the fault "LOAD" the cart stops, but if you push the on/off button twice it starts to move. I have tried a new Circuit board, and the Control box, but it did not solve the problem. Motocaddy were kind enough to refund the money for the board and box, but unable to help. wonder if any member has has the same problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Is it referring to the load it’s trying to push.
How heavy is your bag.
Can’t belive Motorkaddy don’t know what a error code is on their own trolly.
How poor is that!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I've found this on t'interweb.
https://www.motocaddy.com/media/downloads/2015_m1_pro_m3_pro_instructions_en.pdf
Page 12
Safety Cut-out / Safe use of your Trolley
Safety Cut-out
Your Motocaddy trolley is fitted with a safety cut out feature which will help prevent damage to your trolley in the event of it being inadvertently switched on and in a position where it is not able to move for 30 seconds. If this should occur, the trolley will automatically cut the power to the motor.
If your trolley has cut out for this reason you will see the following on the display:
• For an M1 PRO the LED panel will display an “L” where the speed setting would usually be shown and the left hand LED will still be lit (fig. 1)
• For an M3 PRO the screen will flash “LOAD” where the distance would usually be displayed and the blue circle will still be rotating (fig. 2)
Pressing the on/off button will reset your trolley

byrno25

Visit site
Hi,

I don’t suppose you ever got to the bottom of this? I’m going through the same issue at the minute and no one seems to have a clue.
cheers

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Byron, it would appear from robsters post that’s it’s a default safety. I’d assume this is happening if the trolley is switched on in speed 1 on a hill to stop it rolling as an example. Almost like a car stalling if the revs are not high enough to pull away.

This is Purley assumption based on robsters post

JD60

Visit site
Hi,

I don’t suppose you ever got to the bottom of this? I’m going through the same issue at the minute and no one seems to have a clue.
cheers
Hi
Just had this issue, after lots of searching and head scratching.
The brown wire in the loom will be broken, normally at the bottom of the trolley.
I think that sends a message to the handle that it's moving. It's a safety cut out. Trolley still works but cuts out every 100 yards.
I just joined the Brown wire together and it didn't cut out.
New loom required.
Cheers
Jim