Motocaddy cart bag

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After suggestions for a bag for the Motocaddy, I was in the pro shop today and motocaddy make some nice bags but at eye watering prices ???

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like lots of golf items the prices of bags have gone a bit nuts in recent times. I bought a Motocaddy bag a few years ago, 6 to be precise, still have it. At the time it was one of the cheapest bags in AG ?.

On a positive front, if you do buy one they are well made. Mine is still in perfect working order, all zips are fully functional.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After suggestions for a bag for the Motocaddy, I was in the pro shop today and motocaddy make some nice bags but at eye watering prices ???

I have the aquaflex stand bag and dry series cart bag, very impressed in them both. How much you looking to spend mate?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hyper flex hybrid stand bag here, the unilock system works awesome on the motorcaddy trolleys and the quality compared with recent h2no’s and stadrys are night and day. I like the fact I can unclip my straps and it looks like a trolley bag. Win win.

Definitely lumpy but most things have increased (mainly shipping costs) as you can’t get a lot of bags in a container compared with higher value items such a as clubs etc.

I just wished they’d do some wackier colours as I find them conservative.

Springveldt

Visit site
I’ve had one for 4 years now and it’s still perfect. All zips work fine, no stitching undone etc. Think I paid £180 for it at the time. It’s not the fully waterproof one, it kinda looks like a tour bag.

The lock system is great, just place it on the trolley and it locks into place instantly.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You selling yours then ?.
The dry series looked good but was serious coin

Definitely not selling mine mate, got a decent deal on mine as my mate won it on a society day, so gave him £120 for it????.

Think you can get last year's model for 179 but it's still a lot of money.