More posturing from Wales! (golf regs)

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Just had the email from my club about return to golf on Monday. (and don't get me wrong, glad that some form of re-opening his allowed)

Get this...........play in singles only unless with a member of your household. So we are out in 8 minute intervals in singles, 2 balls after 4pm!!

So, while the Garden Centre is rammed with OAPs who couldn't care less, Wales Golf have been hamstrung by the Cardiff AMs trying to show they can do something different to London. (ok the last bit is a guess, but where's the logic?)

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just had the email from my club about return to golf on Monday. (and don't get me wrong, glad that some form of re-opening his allowed)

Get this...........play in singles only unless with a member of your household. So we are out in 8 minute intervals in singles, 2 balls after 4pm!!

So, while the Garden Centre is rammed with OAPs who couldn't care less, Wales Golf have been hamstrung by the Cardiff AMs trying to show they can do something different to London. (ok the last bit is a guess, but where's the logic?)
Are all these requirements of your club or the Wales Golf?

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Wait until Nicola announces that only people who voted for Independence in the last referendum can play golf in Scotland from next week ….

Apparently The Netherlands are now applying to the European Court of Human Rights to be officially designated as "The Home of Golf" too.... :oops::oops:

Wife has just ad confirmatory email from St Pierre to say they are not opening. (nor are Celtic Manor) Presumably as they hotel cannot open, it isnt worth opening the courses. Members subs are not being charged at St P. Welsh Govt have also caused utter confusion with their rewording of the travel restrictions. No one actually knows what is allowed.

I wonder if English Marriott courses are reopening

Mick68

Visit site
Wouldn't be surprised if that's what we get in Scotland just to show we're different and somehow more sensible than those in WM - and I actually like Nicola Sturgeon (usually). I've finally accepted my fate and will just take what we get when it happens.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Wales should join forces with Scotland. Seem to he one and the same!