Mizuno / Seemore putters for sale

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Time to clear out a couple of putters (again!)

Firstly a Mizuno MPT-105

Milled, forged, 1025 Steel. Semi mallet style with small offset

34.5" with original grip and headcover. Putter is in almost new condition, probably seen 3 rounds max

£50 + £10 postage

Nov13 009.jpg

Nov13 011.jpg

Nov13 017.jpg

Secondly a Seemore M5

100% Milled steel with Seemore ared spot alignment system

35" has a recently fitted Scotty Cameron grip on though I also have the Seemore 2 thumb style grip which I had removed and can have put on instead of the Scotty grip if the buyer would prefer. Also has original headcover.

Putter has been used but is in very good condition

£60 + £10 postage

Nov13 004.jpg

Nov13 005.jpg

Nov13 007.jpg

Putters can obviously be collected to save on postage if you are in the Milton Keynes area. Anything else accidentally photo'd is not for sale but along with carpets etc are open to the usual ridicule from the forum :p

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I want the seemore but as I've bought so many golf related stuff of late the wife will kill me. If I get something else through the post. If you can guarantee a day I will receive it I will have it. I will check her diary and confirm at 21.00

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I want the seemore but as I've bought so many golf related stuff of late the wife will kill me. If I get something else through the post. If you can guarantee a day I will receive it I will have it. I will check her diary and confirm at 21.00

Lol

Not quite sure how I guarantee when it will be delivered, not sure any courier guarantees these days do they? If you can find one that does will happily send with them (alternatively cant you have it posted to work or a mates house?)

Let us know later :)

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you pm your details I will pay you via paypal and if u keep hold of it till I know when she is working 2 days in a row. Normally if posted say a Monday I would get it the tue or Wednesday.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

If you pm your details I will pay you via paypal and if u keep hold of it till I know when she is working 2 days in a row. Normally if posted say a Monday I would get it the tue or Wednesday.

Lol, this is quality. I know exactly how you feel! Just make sure she doesn't check up on your browsing history too ;).

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
She can't believe how much golf gear I've got and more turns up on a regular basis. The seemore will add to the 6 putters in my spare bag at the moment.

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
She can't believe how much golf gear I've got and more turns up on a regular basis. The seemore will add to the 6 putters in my spare bag at the moment.

Ha - this is great!

FWIW, MyHermes has always delivered in exactly 3 days for me; collected from my home address on day x and delivered to destination on day x+3.

Good luck!