Mizuno MP69's 3-PW

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Reluctantly selling my Mizuno MP69's for a couple of reasons.

I've had them about a year I think (can check receipt) and there is a 2 year Warranty with it, happy to go as intermediary if necessary, but they are in great condition, usual playing marks and I think one iron has a small nick in the leading edge (can check and photograph if required).
Standard loft and lie, Dynamic Gold X-100 shafts soft stepped so not as stiff as full X100, more like an S400 according to the Pro fitter.

Attached pics taken just before I had Mizuno M21 grips fitted.

mp69heads.jpg

grips.jpg

Best price I see online is still over £745, my price is £400 + delivery of your choice.

Offering to forumers first for a week then happy to leave on evilbay as I unfortunately wont be using them again.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
yes its 3-PW as per the OP, one pic shows 2 wedges alongside not in sale. yes re the pics of faces, cant do it until tonight or tomorrow though.

thats what confused me as there were more than 8 clubs in the photo.

no rush, just like to see how much wear on the club faces.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
still not done the face pictures sorry, they are pretty good though, but if anyone is serious about them I'll get it done, if not no problem and I'll get them on evilbay next few days.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
still not done the face pictures sorry, they are pretty good though, but if anyone is serious about them I'll get it done, if not no problem and I'll get them on evilbay next few days.

I was serious, thats why i asked to see the faces of the clubs, not repaired to spend £400 without seeing the business end of the clubs.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I was serious, thats why i asked to see the faces of the clubs, not repaired to spend £400 without seeing the business end of the clubs.

thats why I asked if anyone was then I will get it done, would you like a group shot or individual irons?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
sale on hold just now (not much interest anyway in these beautiful forged irons at nearly half price-insert smiley)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
sale on hold just now (not much interest anyway in these beautiful forged irons at nearly half price-insert smiley)

I was interested and have asked for more photo's, which you havn't put up.

what was the point in putting them on here anyway without showing the faces of the clubs?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I was interested and have asked for more photo's, which you havn't put up.

what was the point in putting them on here anyway without showing the faces of the clubs?

Patrick, they are under 12 mths old, only a few months of golf with them with a single fig handicapper who looks after his clubs well (ask others who have bought from me on here) the faces are marked with normal use and wear on grain flow forged clubs ie you need good eyesight to see any marks. Anyone not happy would get a full refund. You've had 4 days at nearly half price and you want individual pictures.
Its on hold just now for personal reasons.

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.