F.S. Mizuno MP69 Iron Set 3-PW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Spoke to Mizuno direct today and they said the following:

- They wouldn't have put the running bird on the sole as far as they were aware with this particular model BUT that some companies such as Yoro Craft/Tour Spec Golf can do different layouts of logos and personalisation.

- Serial numbers are usually on either shaft, hosel or ferrule but there are exceptions to all those rules - e.g some heads have no serial, shafts and ferrules get changed and then no serial is present (Mine have no serial). Generally though they'd expect to see a serial number somewhere.

- Without seeing them in hand they really couldn't say for sure if they are real, fake or custom!

- Testing whether they can be bent will show if they are cast or forged. An easy bend shows they are forged (still not necessarily Mizuno's though) while difficult to bend or breakage = a cast club which is more typical of a copy/fake.

With that in mind I think I will remove them from sale-I don't think I can sell them to someone not knowing 100%. Sorry to those who were keen.

I hit them today and they 'feel' right to me. The distance gaps are good between the irons. A good shot feels smooth and a bad shot feels terrible.

where did you buy them from?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Unfortunate matey, I will offer £50 for em :D

Get them onto ebay with nice clear pics of the heads. They will still get you your asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.