Mizuno JPX-S golf balls

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Has anyone an experience of these. I picked up 15 for £19.99 as an impulse buy the other day but whilst I can find press articles about them, I'm struggling to find reviews.
I'll give them a go to see how they perform but I was just seeing if anyone had tried them.
What I will say is the dimple design is definitely different and your eye is just drawn to it.
Mizuno JPX-S golf balls

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Has anyone an experience of these. I picked up 15 for £19.99 as an impulse buy the other day but whilst I can find press articles about them, I'm struggling to find reviews.
I'll give them a go to see how they perform but I was just seeing if anyone had tried them.
What I will say is the dimple design is definitely different and your eye is just drawn to it.
Mizuno JPX-S golf balls

Baldrick found a couple the other week. had a hit with them in the garden. TBH felt like rocks and def wouldn't us them myself except in winter maybe.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure what the S stands for but it isn't spin or soft! Admittedly the day I tried a sleeve of these the greens were hard and sun baked, but they pinged about like a ping pong ball on speed. They were straight off the driver though, but not noticeably longer ...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Mizuno JPX-S golf balls

Played one as a pick up. Didn't blow me away but didn't find it overly hard and certainly not like a rock. Think I'll stick to the AD333 tour and NXT for now though