Mizuno iron covers?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i'd imagine theyn would all come from China anyway.

wife got me a set when i got my MP4's, never used them TBH, look nice gathering dust:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 23344

You’ll get lots of responses that iron covers are the spawn of the devil ... but I’m with you ... irons cost too much to risk dinging them. Bag clatter is a pain too. Have you tried eBay ... they will have ones from China, but there may be some from the UK.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have some cheapish Mizuno branded (copy clearly) head covers. The zips are rubbish, and don't last long. I now have some faux leather covers from Big Teeth. A bit more expensive, but beautifully made, no zips, don't fall off. Sorted. No bag clank, etc.

Dannyc

Visit site

GolfingPastor

Visit site
I’ve got these
They are to big for my mp18s there forever falling off I would not buy them again
Only good thing is when I lose one which happens a lot they always get picked up and handed in at my pro shop

I've got a mixed MP-18 set and that's my concern. Lots of people on Amazon reviews say that the covers fall off blade style irons too often. But they are so easily dinged and scratched, I want to protect them!

Dannyc

Visit site
I've got a mixed MP-18 set and that's my concern. Lots of people on Amazon reviews say that the covers fall off blade style irons too often. But they are so easily dinged and scratched, I want to protect them!
I’ve got the same mate mixed mp 18s there to big and fall off every single hole I’ve just ordered some mizuno ones with a zip on 22 quid delivered

Dannyc

Visit site
The new ones are obviously the cheaper copy’s but after playing 36 holes yesterday not one fell off 👍
Zips are definitely the better ones