Medwayjon

T

thecraw

Just a public thank you to medway, I asked him plenty of advice via, pm's on a second hand car that I was looking at and he always offered great advice and never once complained. (or tried to sell me his stock!!haha)

I was given trade prices and what my car was worth in a trade in and he was spot on which enabled me to haggle a little further with prices.

Jon, I got a Fabia Vrs with 36k on the clock, full Skoda service history for £5.5 and you were right on the nose what I would get for my little run-around.

Many thanks and have a great New Year, my offer of a game and lunch anytime your north of the border still stands and hope you can take me up on the offer.

Crawford.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Thanks for the nice comments. Appreciate that.

Also really pleased you got a nice car and a good deal also.

My pleasure to help where possible.

And as for the game, I shall most definately contact you next time I venture north of the border.

Cheers, Jon

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good for you thecraw for public thanks. Good for mwj for helping you, I know it's a golf forum but for some of us, it's also a great community for getting help and advice on non-golf.

Now, if anyone needs any help with installing their audio interface and mixing down their tracks into .wav files or mp3s I'm here, if you shout!!! Or even advice on Bach or Beethoven!!

Nice "feel good post" mate.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Feel the love! Well done guys. As always I am also more than willing to help with any Sports Science bits.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice to see guys.

Craw, welcome to the club, I have a Silver Vrs with just over 19 on the clock. Its an 06 plate so its the face lift model.

Might want to get your self over to the Briskoda forums, Great place and good bunch of people there. Nothing you wont find about your car on there.

2 of my best mates also have them. What colour you go for?

I was lucky. Mine came with a 6 cd changer under the passenger seat and the option to switch off the air bag, they also fitted the glove box from under the passenger seat under the drivers seat when they installed the cd changer. The guys at the garage where unaware of any of that so i was charged no extra! :D

So many little stowage comaprtments I bet you dont find them all for a good few weeks. Look out for the stealth shelf! :D

Have fun!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Parking.jpg

This was one of my best buys ever, 1.9 turbo diesel cant fault skoda, my sis got what you have and it never faultered.

The writing was for the kids benefit, bit of a laugh. :D

T

thecraw

Bought a black one, would have preferred silver but the car was too good a price and condition to miss out on. I also looked at red but the red just didnt do it for me!

Stealth shelf??????

To be honest I havent had a chance to look over the car properly yet, I couldnt tell you whats where yet, all I know is that its fun to drive and solidly built and only cost me £196 fully comp with elephant! Which incidently is cheaper to insure than my old Seat Arosa 1.0l in on 02 plate. Its also cheaper than my (correction the wife stole it from me and NOW calls it hers)Seat Altea Sport TDI.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah stealth shelf, inside the glove box. Lift up the floor of the glove box, Yes I said floor.

Reach under ya passenger seat for a second glovebox. Reach under ya steering wheel for alternate shelving, to the right of the steering rack for an air cooled drinks holder.

I keep finding cubby holes everywhere.

My two pals (brothers) both have them in black. I had a black corsa, worst colour for scratches, I had a red astra sport hatch and that was nice. But silver in the Fabia is the colour to have IMO.