md mizuno wedges and a callaway blade for sale

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
HI guys I am clearing out the garage and have these clubs no longer needed

all 3 are in good condition, grooves have plenty of life left in them, grips i would rate as ok, theyre usuable, but i am fussy like that

1st a callaway x prototype 8 iron blade, with a px 5.5 shaft, black and blue golf pride multi compound grip.. surprisingly easy to hit, spins well, but i wise up on the idea of building a set of blades

Next Mizuno MPt- 11 wedge 56*, quad cut grooves, this thing really spins well, i only stopped using this as i was given a vokey (snob i know) true temper dynalite golf xp r300 shaft golf pride mizuno grip** scuff on the solf rom where i caught a covered root

lastly is an md 52* wedge, now the previous owner claims he has this club bent to 50* so im not sure if it was or not, this club spins very well to, and i used it on longer approach shots, and it held our links greens very well true temper shaft, the sticker with the shaft specifics wasnt on it so not sure, would class it in the stiff bracket... im a 26 hcapper and i could use it, but an atv was a better fit for me hense why i dont use it.

Clubs are £10 each plus £2 for delivery

p.s not matter what i cant get the mizuno wedge to come out properly in the photos, i can confirm it is in much better condition than pictured

Last edited: