Mature women

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
When I boot up one of my many devices, it goes straight to MSN and I’ve been too lazy to change my Home Page to BBC like my other devices.

Something which stands out, is the number of regular – daily - items on “mature” female personalities such as Amanda Holden, Elizabeth Hurley, Carol Vorderman and Rebel Wilson and the blurb is liberally sprinkled with “stunning”, “sensational” and “causes a stir”.

I wonder if there is something lurking in my Google history that leads to MSN doing this or is there another reason.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
When I boot up one of my many devices, it goes straight to MSN and I’ve been too lazy to change my Home Page to BBC like my other devices.

Something which stands out, is the number of regular – daily - items on “mature” female personalities such as Amanda Holden, Elizabeth Hurley, Carol Vorderman and Rebel Wilson and the blurb is liberally sprinkled with “stunning”, “sensational” and “causes a stir”.

I wonder if there is something lurking in my Google history that leads to MSN doing this or is there another reason.
Reminds me of Peter Allis saying he got a certain 7 letter word watching Carol on countdown.

GuyInLyon

Visit site

It isn't you, it's because all of the editors at the websites are aging men.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
One, two, three...
Seven letters?

Aroused ....................... it's a hilarious anecdote.

“Carol Vorderman would have had her work cut out for the last few holes,” jokes Ken Brown as Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano’s scorecard appears on the screen"

“Carol Vorderman,” says Peter Alliss. “I like her. I was watching her the other day and I got aroused.”

He pauses and you slink back into your chair, desperate for anything to fill the deafening silence.

Finally, Alliss speaks again.
“Seven letters,” he quips. “Not bad for someone who left school at 15.”

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Aroused ....................... it's a hilarious anecdote.

“Carol Vorderman would have had her work cut out for the last few holes,” jokes Ken Brown as Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano’s scorecard appears on the screen"

“Carol Vorderman,” says Peter Alliss. “I like her. I was watching her the other day and I got aroused.”

He pauses and you slink back into your chair, desperate for anything to fill the deafening silence.

Finally, Alliss speaks again.
“Seven letters,” he quips. “Not bad for someone who left school at 15.”

If you're going to do a job...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site

Those are youngsters in my eyes! :p