Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 driver shaft

Fish

Banned
Visit site
For Sale, a 'real deal' (not 'made for') Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 driver shaft to fit the Taylormade R15, SLDR, R1, RBZ Stage 2 and Adams XTD Ti.

Comes with authentic adapter giving 1.5* of adjustment each way.

The shaft is stiff flex and comes with the superb Iomic Evolution 2.3 grip.

All in excellent condition.

Looking for £45 delivered* for quick sale.

Q3.jpg

Q1.jpg

Q2.jpg

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What length is the shaft please?

Not sure where to measure to, but to the end of the adapter where the adjustment lines are and fits flush into the head its 1085mm which is 42.7", from end to end its 44".

Its 30mm longer than my cut down Black Tie.

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Playing length is 45" in an Adams XTD Ti driver and will be around or exactly the same in the various TM heads that it fits.

Hope that helps. :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've still got this and it's never been used since I initially posted it up for sale.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
i might be interested in this, will it fit an M2?

It should as it's been in a SLDR and I believe their compatible.

I'd need to check your postcode though Patrick as your in the Highlands I think and as your more than aware the carriers stuff us for extra costs!

Edit: I can send it by 48hr service with almost anyone for under £5 which my sale cost was based on but with those same carriers its £18+ :eek: However, Royal Mail 48hr is £11.99 so I'm happy to do business with you for £50 delivered.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
It should as it's been in a SLDR and I believe their compatible.

I'd need to check your postcode though Patrick as your in the Highlands I think and as your more than aware the carriers stuff us for extra costs!

Edit: I can send it by 48hr service with almost anyone for under £5 which my sale cost was based on but with those same carriers its £18+ :eek: However, Royal Mail 48hr is £11.99 so I'm happy to do business with you for £50 delivered.

No problem, its not for me its a mate that wants the same shaft as mine in an M2, but can't find a white tie, so the red may do

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Very tempted to try this. I assume the fitting will be the same as the R11.... It does look the same in the photo.
I think the fitting is pretty standard for TM drivers.

I don't believe (almost certain!) that the adapter for SLDR shaft is compatible with R11 head. I believe RBZ Stage 2 onwards are all the same (if perhaps different amounts of adjustment). I think RBZ back to R9 are compatible (again with different amounts of adjustment) but am not absolutely certain of that.

What are the differences between the red &a white tie?

Red Tie is Mid Launch/Mid Spin. White Tie is High Launch/Low Spin. There's not actually a lot of difference in Launch - maybe a degree or so, but White Tie is likely to have something like 10% less spin than Red Tie. I've tried both (and use Red Ties) and prefer the feel of the Red Tie - but that's just me, so not actually a recommendation as I'm not totally enamored with feel of Red Tie either!!

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Sorry I may have made an error, I've just got to the club and that Red shaft isn't here? I'll check at home because I don't remember selling it, however, I have just found a Black Tie 6m shaft that I'll be selling.

I'll post later regarding the Red Tie.

Grieve14

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry I may have made an error, I've just got to the club and that Red shaft isn't here? I'll check at home because I don't remember selling it, however, I have just found a Black Tie 6m shaft that I'll be selling.

I'll post later regarding the Red Tie.

I dont want to hi-jack your thread or sales, but if it turns out you no longer have the shaft for sale, or you do and you sell it and someone else wants one then I have one available if anyone is interested..

Please delete if this isn't allowed and I will post a thread separately.