Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Black

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I do not own a pair of black trousers for golf and I also do not own anything similar to loudmouth. When younger I was known to wear checked in various shades.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
This forum is like the archers for me . You paint a picture in your mind of what folk look like from the posts they make and how they project. Not once would i have said that Duncan would be a purveyor of Loudmouth clothing but fair play to you. If you like it wear it.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
This forum is like the archers for me . You paint a picture in your mind of what folk look like from the posts they make and how they project. Not once would i have said that Duncan would be a purveyor of Loudmouth clothing but fair play to you. If you like it wear it.
As usual there's a story behind such things....

A few of us from on here went along to a series of Amateur 'tour' events promoted on here, and sponsored by Loudmouth. If you won an event you got a pair, if you won an event playing in a pair your got 2 more....and if when attending a H4H forum event you felt that the bidding on a voucher for a couple of pairs needed spicing up....
Which is how I came to have a wardrobe full 🤗
Have selected the pair for Tandridge already.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Duncan.... buddy.... pal... if you are in your prime with 40-50 years additional experience of life and are still asking how to dress, one seriously has to question how you’ve survived this long!

Does misses mackie pick your clothes for you and leave them out the night before?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

A few of us from on here went along to a series of Amateur 'tour' events promoted on here, and sponsored by Loudmouth. If you won an event you got a pair, if you won an event playing in a pair your got 2 more....and if when attending a H4H forum event you felt that the bidding on a voucher for a couple of pairs needed spicing up....
Wear whatever makes you happy. Seen plenty of interesting ensembles at H4H days

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Brilliant !!!! They obviously lift your game to higher levels when wearing them.