Loss of height when driving

Paul65

Visit site
I have lost height on my drives although they still run along the fairway in the present firm conditions. I use a Cobra F Speed 10.5, grey castle tees and Wilson Staff Px3 balls. My H/C is 26. This problem has just started to happen over the last 3-4 weeks. Any suggestions please !!! :D

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I have lost height on my drives although they still run along the fairway in the present firm conditions. I use a Cobra F Speed 10.5, grey castle tees and Wilson Staff Px3 balls. My H/C is 26. This problem has just started to happen over the last 3-4 weeks. Any suggestions please !!! :D

Paul, can you post a video of your swing on you tube and link to it in here please?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Will be interested to see the comments on this. My set up is pretty much the same, grey castle tees, Wilson staff PX3 balls and the tendency to hit the odd 'scuttler' that can scuttles a fiar distance up the fairway at a height of about 6 inches.

Paul65

Visit site
I will do but I think I might try moving the ball forward and pink tees. I've been told for a self taught golfer, I have a very good swing and if I have any probs it's usually down to me being a bit lazy with my set up etc which I soon sort out.

Paul65

Visit site
Just been to practice fairway. Moved the ball forward in my stance (in line with toes) and I got my height back. Also the pink tees are smaller than my grey ones so I didn't try that. Many thanks for all suggestions.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
I used to use the grey tees and found myself getting under the ball as they were so long.
I switched to pink tees and found them much better at address. I also "found them" much easier too. Grey tees tend to lose themselves too easily, at least the pinkies are quite vivid.