Looking for quite a niche job...

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I've got this growing right at the start of the driveway. Photographed today. It might be a teasel of some kind. If so, I might have to transplant it elsewhere to avoid vehicle damage as some species can grow into something quite spectacular.

teasle.jpg

RichA

Visit site
This is the view of the park opposite my house today. Dandelions in seed everywhere. Contemplating tarmacing the front lawn.

Attachments

• 03DFB8D3-4CF7-44C5-8411-B20C67A13192.jpeg
    03DFB8D3-4CF7-44C5-8411-B20C67A13192.jpeg
    647.8 KB · Views: 8

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got this growing right at the start of the driveway. Photographed today. It might be a teasel of some kind. If so, I might have to transplant it elsewhere to avoid vehicle damage as some species can grow into something quite spectacular.

View attachment 36574

They are a regular 'feature' in my garden they grow to about 4ft tall is left alone and root very deeply (as I have found out from the ones behind the shed), if you are going to remove it wear gloves. Probably some sort of thistle.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You can harvest them to get Dandelion latex which is used by Continental for bike tyres ... you do have a career future as it’s deemed sustainable!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
OT but in line with the headline.
I am thinking of becoming a TV golf presenter.
Fairly sure I can beat ........... 'are you happy with that lead'
Said to Craig Howie as he went into the final round on the Challenge tour event with a FIVE shot lead.
Looks like he is going to win by 7.