Local lockdown - phew!

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I think, and indeed the reason why all tee times have to be pre-booked is to cover the 'organised' part of the rules as well as keeping an eye on everybody.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
To maintain social distancing, all golf must be played in 2-balls comprising one hooker and one slicer. Two people who both hit it straight are not permitted to play together unless their average driving distance is at least 20 yards different.
Seeing as am hooking and slicing in the same round, I look like being on me own for a bit ?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
To maintain social distancing, all golf must be played in 2-balls comprising one hooker and one slicer. Two people who both hit it straight are not permitted to play together unless their average driving distance is at least 20 yards different.
My game is such that I am perfectly capable of being the slicer. So, where do I find a hooker. Or is that a different thread?

Fabia999

Visit site
My course hasn't said anything but they've allowed me to book a buggy for tomorrow so I'm guessing that means its okay. I couldn't deal with another 4 months away.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I like the idea of a hooker. Are they allowed to be in my house or can we only play together outside?