Let's all laugh at Rangers.

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
the only thing really shocking about last night was the margin of the victory. You can't help a couple of o.g's and lafferty's was a bit of a freak o.g. the ball was going no where near the goal.

the media build Rangers (and Celtic) up too much for these games. The old firm are amongst the minnows of European football. A run in the Europa League is probably best that can be hoped for.

For the same reasons others have stated the standard of scottish football by scottish players is unlikely to improve, the only way scottish club football will improve is with better quality imports.

history will not allow it but some clubs do need to go.

2 divisions of 15 playing each other twice would help break the boredom of looking out for the Aberdeen v Dundee Utd score for the 4th time in a season.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
the only thing really shocking about last night was the margin of the victory . You can't help a couple of o.g's and lafferty's was a bit of a freak o.g. the ball was going no where near the goal.

the media build Rangers (and Celtic) up too much for these games. The old firm are amongst the minnows of European football. A run in the Europa League is probably best that can be hoped for.

For the same reasons others have stated the standard of scottish football by scottish players is unlikely to improve, the only way scottish club football will improve is with better quality imports.

history will not allow it but some clubs do need to go.

2 divisions of 15 playing each other twice would help break the boredom of looking out for the Aberdeen v Dundee Utd score for the 4th time in a season.

Totally agree,I'm suprised it wasn't 4 or 5. :D :D

daftscotsman

Club Champion
www.sportsplates.co.uk
To be honest Rangers and Celtic's results/performances in Europe this season have been shambolic, to say the very least!!

Next season will be even harder for Scots teams to progress as the automatic qualification slot will be gone....

With this years performances, maybe its a good thing!

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
to me i think they should be allowed to join the english league the welsh have with cardiff and swansea so why not scottish teams let them start in division 1 for rangers and celtic and lower for other teams it would make sense

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why would the premiership want to bring bigotry and violence to their stadia?

Yes the auld firm have a large fan base but they are usually blootered and lookin to pick a fight. Leave them to stew with their tri-colour and union jack waving retards telling anybody who will listen that they are big teams and deserve better.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Why would the premiership want to bring bigotry and violence to their stadia?

Yes the auld firm have a large fan base but they are usually blootered and lookin to pick a fight. Leave them to stew with their tri-colour and union jack waving retards telling anybody who will listen that they are big teams and deserve better.

Ah....the old 'chip on the shoulder' diddy team supporter clouded outlook...yes there is a bigotry issue but outwith the 4 OF games tell me where the fighting is?? No more than in Edinburgh,Aberdeen,Birmingham etc on any given day.We maybe don't deserve better(although better opposition would be fantastic one day) but we are huge huge clubs.

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Ah....the old 'chip on the shoulder' diddy team supporter clouded outlook

Dodger, if there were more people in Scotland prepared to support their local "diddy" team rather than blindly follow the Old Firm due to either an inbred religious bias or because the OF are "big" teams, maybe football in our country would be in a better state.

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
We maybe don't deserve better(although better opposition would be fantastic one day) but we are huge huge clubs.

Well, both the Old Firm lost at Love Street last season. Rangers in the League in November and Celtic in the cup in March. So, maybe your desire for better opposition is misplaced.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Dodger puts his rod away and packs his catch in ice...... ;)

Anyhow, thank f##k for the BNP thread and Question Time tonight....we are brutally bad,I thought last seasons Old Firm teams were the worst in my lifetime but this pair have taken it to another level,just shows you how rank the rest are when no club can split what are 2 god awful sides.....scottish football is in danger of ending up on a par with the like of League of Ireland,Norwegian League etc.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hey Dodger,
You've gone up in my estimation :) Not only do you sometimes criticize the English Premier League, but also are able to do the same to your own when needed.
Good on 'ya man :cool:

Golfmmad.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Old firm fans shoud take their respective clubs to trading standards. They are being sold cheap imitations of what the old firm should be.

I am glad to be a Motherwell fan because it means that in life my second question to someone I have just met is never:

'what school did you go to?'

The polite way of saying are you a catholic or protestant?