Lefties

Scozzy

Medal Winner
Visit site
My 9 yr old is taking an interest and is a lefty in everything...except golf he’s decided he’s going to play righty cackhanded........

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm 100% right handed. Right eye dominant - (as per my avatar). Right side dominant. Right foot dominant.

Can't understand why people call the way I play "left handed" - my left hand does very little. A sizeable proportion of "leftie" golfers I meet are similar - as are Mickleson and Weir I believe.

All you left handed people out there playing golf "right handed" are doing it correctly (imho).

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I played golf with my son in law the weekend and while waiting on a tee I grabbed his 8 iron (he’s a rightie) and was hitting some chip and runs much better then I normally do.
Maybe I should’ve stuck to playing right handed when I first started out.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I played golf with my son in law the weekend and while waiting on a tee I grabbed his 8 iron (he’s a rightie) and was hitting some chip and runs much better then I normally do.
Maybe I should’ve stuck to playing right handed when I first started out.
Might have improved your chipping....:unsure:

Fabia999

Visit site
Leftie playing right hand. Tried putting left handed and was sinking everything. I couldn't get used to the big driver swings. I'm too invested into right hand now

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I'm 100% right handed. Right eye dominant - (as per my avatar). Right side dominant. Right foot dominant.

Can't understand why people call the way I play "left handed" - my left hand does very little. A sizeable proportion of "leftie" golfers I meet are similar - as are Mickleson and Weir I believe.

All you left handed people out there playing golf "right handed" are doing it correctly (imho).

I'm the same, golf and cricket left handed, everything else I'm very right dominant. Darts, writing, tennis, badminton football etc

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played a 4BBB match away at Sherborne yesterday and one of our opponents played RH for normal shots but putted LH. His putter was an old Bullseye.