Larger hats?

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I don't wear hats much playing, mostly this time of year for sun protection, etc

But I've a huge head. Does anyone know of larger fit hats?

Got an Under Armour flexi one couple years ago in size XL-XXL but can't seem to find those in stock any place

Anyone in a similar position or found one that's generous on sizing?

MACM85

Visit site
I have the Under Armour L to XL think that is the biggest out there now. Recently picked up some Adidas Mesh hats in L-XL and find them to be a larger size for the head.

I think it is a case of heading to the shop and trying on the hats to see what is comfy to wear

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a FJ hat that has an adjustable strap that allows it to go pretty big. I also have a largish head, a one size fits all hat does not fit me for example. Ultimately, you have to find ones with the adjustable strap at the back and give up on fixed size ones, even if they are XL and above.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have a FJ hat that has an adjustable strap that allows it to go pretty big. I also have a largish head, a one size fits all hat does not fit me for example. Ultimately, you have to find ones with the adjustable strap at the back and give up on fixed size ones, even if they are XL and above.
Ya thats exactly my issue, the one size fits all don't actually fit me even at it's loosest sizing. It's like the circumference of the hat still isn't big enough

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why did you post this in 'Ask the Experts'? Any hat experts about? :LOL:

Are you just talking about regular caps? If the adjustable ones don't fit - I know that Under Armour do some non-adjustable ones in various sizes, I have one of their waterproof caps in an 'L-XL' size. According to their website they do an XL/XXL size that measures 63-65cm, whereas a typical adjustable hat goes to about 60 I think. However they don't seem to have a single hat of this size in stock! The L-XL measures 59-62 apparently.

This one on Amazon says they have 'XL' available but no info on whether that's the L/XL or the XL/XXL.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Why did you post this in 'Ask the Experts'? Any hat experts about? :LOL:

Are you just talking about regular caps? If the adjustable ones don't fit - I know that Under Armour do some non-adjustable ones in various sizes, I have one of their waterproof caps in an 'L-XL' size. According to their website they do an XL/XXL size that measures 63-65cm, whereas a typical adjustable hat goes to about 60 I think. However they don't seem to have a single hat of this size in stock! The L-XL measures 59-62 apparently.

This one on Amazon says they have 'XL' available but no info on whether that's the L/XL or the XL/XXL.
Just thought it a good place if asking questions ?
Yes that's the Under Armour one I'm after, that can expand up to 65cm. Hard to find at moment anywhere