I've had my WHS email from England Golf!! Am I the first?

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Somewhat unexpected, extract below:

Dear Shep,

We just wanted to let you know that the World Handicapping System was actually just a big April fool. Admittedly, it got a bit out of hand (and it's not April) but you've got to admit that we fooled you good and proper. Sucker! We've been laughing our arses off at the arguments and debates on the Golf Monthly forum. The handicap nerds on there are going to lose their heads when they realise it was just a wind up. They'll have to find something else to worry about like global warming, child poverty, or who's going to win Bake Off.

Anyway, hope you're not too disappointed... LOSER!

Love,
EG
x

PS, nice work on your Winter Pairs win at the weekend

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

Dear Shep,

We just wanted to let you know that the World Handicapping System was actually just a big April fool. Admittedly, it got a bit out of hand (and it's not April) but you've got to admit that we fooled you good and proper. Sucker! We've been laughing our arses off at the arguments and debates on the Golf Monthly forum. The handicap nerds on there are going to lose their heads when they realise it was just a wind up. They'll have to find something else to worry about like global warming, child poverty, or who's going to win Bake Off.

Love,
EG
x

You're a bad man...
But I like your style(y):ROFLMAO:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Dear Shep,

Love,
EG
x

You sure you gave them the correct date of birth?:LOL:

D

Deleted member 1147

I can’t believe your real name’s Shep. Were your folks fans of Blue Peter?