IT’s THE RAFFLE - 4 Ball Voucher for Moortown GC, Leeds

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just to pick up on your captains bunker comment. I recently played a course where the notice by the captain's bunker had a QR code on. This was replicated with on the bar in the clubhouse. The QR code took you straight to a donation page. In the bar you could also pay a fee, I think it was £15, to excuse yourself for the year!

Maybe worth a try?
Yes, I have a QR Code on the 'Hazard Notice', in the Bar & around the Club but it may be just a step too far, technology-wise, at the moment for our members, as I've only received 1 payment via that so far & that was a new, young, member.
Will be trying the one-off, £15 for the year. Thanks for your in-put. (y)(y)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have a Winner (ticket 71) from the 128 entries, drawn by Random selection at my Captain's, Forest Park, Away-Day.
Well done Paul Collins!!
Thanks to everyone who supported this.View attachment 43275

Paul is now auctioning the 2 places available, to play with him & his partner, midweek. Currently just £60 for the pair. The money raised is being donated to my Captain's Charity.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In conclusion, the 2 place auction went to £100 which was paid to my JustGiving. However due to injury he gifted me them & this Fri I have invited a fellow member, who invested £40 initially, to join me, . Weather forecast is looking good.⛳?️‍♂️