Is bobmac really the Obi-Wan Kenobi of golf...?!

CallawayKid

Q-School Graduate
www.regimentway.co.uk
Played in the semi-final of one of our trophies yesterday, pairs matchplay and my partner (and defending holders) was lesbanana. We were playing some solid golf in the sporting conditions and we were 2 up at the turn. Going down the 15th we were 3 up and thoughts turned to that ice cold pint of Guinness in the bar waiting for me, then, the unthinkable happened! I missed a 4 footer to give them the hole! Never mind we thought, we'll close the deal on the 16th...cue another missed 4 footer to half the hole. So, 2 to go and 2 up...17th, you guessed it, missed another to give them the hole. 18th and 1 up...that pint was getting further away... The other guys drained a putt for a scrambled par, which left Les and I with a 4 footer each. Les' putting had been spot on all day but he missed this on the high side for the win. Leaving me with my 4 footer...and who should pop into my head but a wee jock voice telling me he'd kick my arse if I missed this!!! Drained it! Straight at the back of the hole for a win and a place in the final.

Cheers Bob!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

CK

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Less of your cheek.
Stick with me Obi Fat-Fecker and you will conquer all.

yodaping.jpg

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Brilliant pic Bob. At 900 years old, Yoda fits nicely into the Ping target market.

BTW, CallawayKid, was the putting stroke that missed three 4-footers leading up to that point, developed with help from a V-Easy? :mmm: