irish craic classic Ballyliffin '13 details. Updated details.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Getting soo soo near now. I have bought shares in Sudocream thanks to the heat. Clothing nearly fully selected although going for a wonder tomorrow and may change my mind. Short seem more and more sensible.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can't believe we are so close now, seems like no time since we were chatting about it and just booking it.

Will be quite happy to see it a bit cooler and overcast as I'm absolutely roasted after today's game

This time tomorrow image.jpg

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good man but where is yours? :rofl:

Jeez I tell you what they look good, it's been 2 weeks since I had a beer and I could murder one now looking at that

Think I will go to bed now so tomorrow comes quicker

Do we have to play golf? Can't we just stay in the bar all day and drink pints of stout :cheers: :cheers:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm hitting the sack shortly here I'm
Sooooo tired! Can anyone with bobs number give him a shout to look at his pm so he can arrange a meet up so I can follow him to murvagh

I will send him a message for you mate, enjoy Chris' place it's a great track and I will see you tomorrow evening :thup:

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
:rofl: as long as you turn up at the right course it would be a great start to the weekend. I "should" be at the club around 1200 ish, thinking of going to the practice ground :mmm: for a bit. See you there tomorrow see you other ladies at the hotel tomorrow night, Stevie get them on the counter :D :D

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:rofl: as long as you turn up at the right course it would be a great start to the weekend. I "should" be at the club around 1200 ish, thinking of going to the practice ground :mmm: for a bit. See you there tomorrow see you other ladies at the hotel tomorrow night, Stevie get them on the counter :D :D

Are you lot just heading straight to Ballyliffin after your round at Murvagh?

I'm planning on getting there around 7.30 or so, if you fellas are going to be there earlier let me know and I will see if I can sneak off a bit earlier and will meet you as you pass by my hoose, if I'm there first I shall line them up for you arriving :cheers:

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Are you lot just heading straight to Ballyliffin after your round at Murvagh?

I'm planning on getting there around 7.30 or so, if you fellas are going to be there earlier let me know and I will see if I can sneak off a bit earlier and will meet you as you pass by my hoose, if I'm there first I shall line them up for you arriving :cheers:

Do you still need a lift? If you do let me know and I can pick you up on the way. I was thinking about heading straight there after will be after 5 before we are finished at my place and the an hour and a half up the road.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do you still need a lift? If you do let me know and I can pick you up on the way. I was thinking about heading straight there after will be after 5 before we are finished at my place and the an hour and a half up the road.

No lift required as wife heading to her sisters caravan on the Saturday and I've to pick her up on way home on Sunday so I have the car.

Will see you there and make sure Sat-Nav follows you and don't let him lead the way to Ballyliffin or he will never get there :rolleyes:

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've asked Malek to meet me at 11:30. Allowing 1 1/2 hour for traffic and getting lost should be there about 1 at the latest. Shouldn't actually take much more than 1 hour though.