Inverness golf club

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Bumped in to Jamie one of the greens keepers yesterday while walking the dog, said the course was in the best condition he'd ever seen.

had been some people on th 5 holes over the road, but the main part has gotten off scot free

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Bumped in to Jamie one of the greens keepers yesterday while walking the dog, said the course was in the best condition he'd ever seen.

had been some people on th 5 holes over the road, but the main part has gotten off scot free

My brother said the same, looking forward to getting out, got tee times on Friday and Saturday, so here’s hoping!!
Better get the net out to hit a few balls ??

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
My brother said the same, looking forward to getting out, got tee times on Friday and Saturday, so here’s hoping!!
Better get the net out to hit a few balls ??
Kings booking opens from Monday, 2 balls, though how many games a week is ambiguous, first two weeks members only them visitors allowed.

i managed to get a time for friday and sat at Nairn, but only after 6pm :( but at least its a game (y)

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Here’s a flyover of Inverness golf course, looking in decent condition considering there has only been two green keepers working the last 2 months.
You’ll see why you need to be a good driver off the ball to score well ?

That is a beautiful looking course.