Interpretation of Swearing

NearHull

Visit site
I have a post deleted for using a common word meaning bowel evacuation. I accept that the rules state no swearing even using asterisks. Can you therefore explain why a four letter word commencing with t and ending with t that refers to the female genitalia is allowed to be posted three times .

In context, the use of the banned word In my post was entirely in line with its‘ English Oxford Dictionary definition, whilst in the t word posts it’s being used as derogatory term for a person.

NearHull

Visit site
Thanks for the information. Posts duly reported, it’s a nasty word used in the derogatory context.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
A few of my perfectly innocent juice induced posts :whistle: have been rightfully censored. Some people seem to live in a different world and too easily offended :devilish: :love:.
Proud to say I've not had an infraction " yet " :love:.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
A few of my perfectly innocent juice induced posts :whistle: have been rightfully censored. Some people seem to live in a different world and too easily offended :devilish: :love:.
Proud to say I've not had an infraction " yet " :love:.

Yeah but lost count of the “Billy, you’ve had too much, time to stop” messages

??

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My dad used to tell me that it wasn’t what you said that mattered but what you meant. He really disliked swearing and got very irritated whenever the tv ad for a well know builders merchants came on and it’s sign-off line was...‘we’ve got the jewson lot’ as it was very clear to him what was meant...?