Inbetweener's movie

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
Just got back from watching this and I have to say it is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, rivaling the Hangover.

Well written and some good acting too. Plus from a man's view, so top class nooky.

I recommend anyone to go see this especially if you have seen the TV series.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's my decision made for Sunday night, it was The Inbetweeners or Planet of the Apes so it looks like The Inbetweeners is the one to watch

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't wait to see it as I loved the series, need to find the time though as getting ready to move house, the brush up my ass might prevent me getting in to a cinema seat

Del

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Seen the film and it is just so funny, the dancing scene is just brilliant and best quote "I stopped believing in God when I found it was just D-O-G backwards"

iku

Head Pro
Visit site
Haven't seen the former but have seen the latter.
Don't bother, it's crap

Ah balls. And there was me really looking forward to it. Trailer looks great...though I've seen many a film where the trailer is a compliation of the only decent bits. :mad:

Should be wathcing the Inbetweeners on Sunday though. :)

I agree, Planet of the Apes is crap. I regret having spent 10 quid on it.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
there are some really funny parts in this movie but over all i was very disapointed. nowhere near as funny as the series

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't wait to see it - tho I was looking forward to planet of the apes - but not so much now.

The feedback on here for Planet of the Apes has surprised me at the reviews have been generally good. May wait for that one to come out on DVD.

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
Seen the film and it is just so funny, the dancing scene is just brilliant and best quote "I stopped believing in God when I found it was just D-O-G backwards"

Oh come on. "I've heard summer is the best time to go on summer holidays" and "She's so wet for me, I can hear the waves crashing in her f*nny" are much better.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Never seen the series, is it the uk equivalent of the big bang theory?

As an aside have they taken them out of their tv environment for the movie? I havent seen one tv series that has transposed well to the big screen, plus they usually take them out of their successful environment which usually fails ie
Minder- on the orient express
Only fools and horses- Miami
Are you being served- Spain
Sex and the city-Dubai (1st one was tripe as well)
Etc etc