Impressed with Golf Express

Paulienash

Visit site
Bought a relatively cheap club online (last one in the sale), they didn't have it. Rather than a glib email with a refund, I got a phone call at 9am 'Apologies, let me just have a double check in the warehouse, failing that I'll see if there's something else we can offer you, give me an hour' Then another call later in the day to check I got the email with the alternative club offer (which was £50 more than my original purchase) or did I just want a refund.

I like a proactive Company when things go a bit wrong.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Bought a relatively cheap club online (last one in the sale), they didn't have it. Rather than a glib email with a refund, I got a phone call at 9am 'Apologies, let me just have a double check in the warehouse, failing that I'll see if there's something else we can offer you, give me an hour' Then another call later in the day to check I got the email with the alternative club offer (which was £50 more than my original purchase) or did I just want a refund.

I like a proactive Company when things go a bit wrong.

I ordered some golf shoes from Druids a week or so back, only to get a text saying that they had run out in my size. I did look to see if they had any different ones in my size but they didn't. They've refunded me but surely they could run a system that when you pay, the items are in stock.

Paulienash

Visit site
I ordered some golf shoes from Druids a week or so back, only to get a text saying that they had run out in my size. I did look to see if they had any different ones in my size but they didn't. They've refunded me but surely they could run a system that when you pay, the items are in stock.

I assume a lot of Companies aren't holding the stock anymore, I'm a niche internet retail business and I get a lot of contact checking I have what the website says is in stock. Its only been the last 12 Months, I know my few competitors aren't holding stock as I get phone calls from their customers.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I assume a lot of Companies aren't holding the stock anymore, I'm a niche internet retail business and I get a lot of contact checking I have what the website says is in stock. Its only been the last 12 Months, I know my few competitors aren't holding stock as I get phone calls from their customers.

But I ordered and paid for it - at that point they should have a system that delivers!