Idiots, Scum, Morons.....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What possess people to do this, its obvious by the grave that a spade & cross was specifically brought to the course and its obviously a cryptic message from what could only be, IMO, a disgruntled member or ex-member!

What could have happened for someone to flip and do this mindless act of vandalism at Langley Park in Kent?

Damage.jpg

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its that time of year that the "specials" come out of hiding.

We've had some take a dump in the cup of our 7th hole last night but it pales in comparison to the effort you've posted. I'd call it either an Ex member or Ex employee.

Mod Message
Please no swearing or asterisking of swear words
Please refer to the rules at the top of OOB
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
words fail me completely

someone needs therapy , that is if they manage to survive being hung drawn & quartered by the members

very sad to see

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Moronic crime. It's obviously someone who in the past year has left the club as a playing member or staff member.

That should whittle the numbers down.

From there, the police would simply make inquiries as to the nature of their departure. That should give them a very short list of suspects.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Possibly some supporters of the "Bigger Hole leads to faster play" cult decided not to wait for a consensus!
;)
Just for the record, I don't agree wiith them and deny any suggestion that I have been brainwashed! :D

Hope that green is a large one and part of it remains useable for the sane golfer.

TaylormadePhil

Assistant Pro
Visit site
the only saving grace in this sad episode is the fact that its happened at this time of year when I would expect that medals are few and far between and this will give the greenkeepers chance to repair the damage..

its a sad time though when someone goes to those lengths to inflict mindless vandalism to the course

D

Deleted member 17920

Wow. Just looked at the picture. Just horrible. That's someone that's got a real issue with the golf club to do that much damage

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What is the significance of the grave? Does the nob hope that it will be the end of the club?

Whatever the reason, they're a pretty sad individual.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
This is the 3rd attack we've had at Langley in the last year. I know after the 2nd one a few members were talking about camping out over night to catch the knob who is doing this and putting an end to it (or my personal choice of an end to him!).

Some sad case who obviously has got some serious issues, but sole destroying for the greenkeepers who have had the course in fantastic condition recently and who have worked wonders after previous attacks.

Just hope he is caught soon, as I fear this won't be his last act. One day he will be caught I hope.......ideally by the greenkeepers. We need to find something to fill the ditch on the 11th hole!