Idea for fundraising for the Help For Heroes golf day

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just an idea I had about trying to raise some additional money for the charity golf day that we are holding on April 16th....
Between now and the end of April how about donating a percentage of anything you sell on here to the justgiving site we have set up for the GM Inter-Services match.

This is obviously entirely optional, but would be a great way to show your support to our troops.

If you decide to go ahead then just indicate in your post that you will be donating xx% of the sale price to the charity. It would be useful to put a link to the website in your thread. http://www.justgiving.com/GM-Forum-Inter-Services-Golf-match

Either donate the amount after the buyer has paid, or get them to donate the agreed amount.

Thanks in advance for anyone that does this.
I'll start the ball rolling tonight in a seperate thread by donating the entire proceeds for a putter I posted on here a while ago that never sold which I was intending to re-list!!! :D

Rick

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would it be possible to sell NON GOLF items in aid of the charity event. I aint selling anything golfy but I am sure I could post some tools and give the proceeds to your charity.
Probably safest to keep the site to golf related gear, but thanks Andy. If you manage to sell the tools through other channels you could still make a donation to the just giving site.
Thanks for the offer.
Rick