Ice Hockey

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So Missis T tells me a couple of weeks ago she has bought a couple of tickets to see Nottingham Panthers v Glasgow Clan. Just got back half an hour ago. We loved it. Very family friendly. Very close to the action which seemed non stop. What surprised me was the officials. They got no crap or backchat what so ever. Nothing went to VAR. NO diving or whinging. It was alpha male v alpha male. It was eye opening. Re the action, I think Nottingham Panthers had the equivalent of Nunez playing for them. They couldn’t hit a barn door.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Been to watch the Belfast Giants a few times each year, atmosphere is so much more healthy that most other sports, even if the gloves come off. Ticket prices arent horrendous most games neither.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Ah. Proper hockey. Best sport there is. I’d still play if my knee had any cartilage left.

I go to the Panthers a few times a year with one of the kids. As you say, it’s a good atmosphere and good fun.

Due to the nature of the game, there is a genuine respect between the players and officials. That won’t stop a good scrap occurring from time to time.

Fans in this country are very well behaved at games. That’s not always the case over the pond where it is taken much more seriously.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Tonight was 80’s night, the music was fantastic, some of the costumes were brilliant, seeing two small kids dressed as Mario brothers ?????? The crowd went mad.

Tashyboy

Visit site
If you go again, eat at Annies Burger Shack.

just told Missis T we’re going there next time we are at the hockey. She said “ we have been you tit”. She said “ it’s the burger place where we played some board games” ??

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Hockey was my main sport growing up, my best mate played for the Panthers for a few years and has settled up there, so I’ve seen tons of games there, it’s a great venue, and I second a trip to Annie’s, their pancakes are great!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hockey was my main sport growing up, my best mate played for the Panthers for a few years and has settled up there, so I’ve seen tons of games there, it’s a great venue, and I second a trip to Annie’s, their pancakes are great!

If you are there early, the breakfast burrito is the size of a pillow and just heaven