HTL.

The_Squire

Head Pro
Visit site
HTL did come and play the 2010 and what a nice fella he is, had a really good afternoon with him and my mate Jeff who kindly got us on as he is the member.

He started really well with pars on the first three holes and boy can he hit the ball, he won't stay on 17 for long.

Unfortunately he couldn't stay for a drink as he had to get home for a family get together but I will say again what a nice fella he is.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He does tonk the ball miles when he catches it. Consistancy is his main problem. Needs to work on his driving and putting but everything else is pretty solid. I've got myself a good solid partner there. And he is a top bloke too

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm still alive Homer, feel like utter turd at the moment, Was a night of epic proportions.

Screen is too bright for my eyes, will read the rest of the new posts later.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
A little, been a hard day. Still have a few mates staying who are also feeling the same think we have said less than 100 words all day.

The_Squire

Head Pro
Visit site
Hair of the dog is what is needed. I know a few lads that will be feeling like you tomorrow after the way Cardiff threw away the play offs.

Thanks for coming up for the game on Friday, we enjoyed it.