How many blooming golf shirts?

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Mrs IanM was having a tidy up of her wardrobe and was doing a Charity Shop bag this morning, asked me of there was anything if I had anything to include, So had a look...... purely golf wise,

17 polo shirts
6 shorts
7 pair of golf trousers

I guess about two thirds of which rarely, if ever see the light of day!

I bet some of you lot are worse!!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I think I could double those individual figures ?

I’ve got 20+ Polos folded up that I’m confident I won’t wear again, but are too good to throw or give away, some have sentimental value, it’s a toughie.

I’ve got about 8 pairs of shorts that are 34” and 12+ troos I’m hopeful that I can back to that waist size ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I think I could double those individual figures ?

I’ve got 20+ Polos folded up that I’m confident I won’t wear again, but are too good to throw or give away, some have sentimental value, it’s a toughie.

I’ve got about 8 pairs of shorts that are 34” and 12+ troos I’m hopeful that I can back to that waist size ?
ah yes - the 34" waist trousers just waiting for me to get back there - as they have been waiting the last 15yrs...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
This thread has made me decide that I’ll have a realistic sort out, watch this space....

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
This thread has made me decide that I’ll have a realistic sort out, watch this space....
Made me realise I'm normal - so won't bother. Stopped counting when I went past 50 and hadn't even started on the ones on hangers I use regularily (in the summer).
But I use them all the time rather than just for golf..

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Made me realise I'm normal - so won't bother. Stopped counting when I went past 50 and hadn't even started on the ones on hangers I use regularily (in the summer).
But I use them all the time rather than just for golf..

By realistic sort out, I mean, those I know I’ll never get into again ?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Not far behind the op but I wear my plain golf tops every day at work etc. so I’m claiming an excuse for my top half apparel addiction ?

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
after a clear out I have it down to

24 polo shirts
6 pairs of trousers
6 pairs of shorts
4 1/2 zip top and
5 sweaters

Mrs f_t says no more til next year, although that statement was made in 2019 ;);)

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Must admit most of my wardrobe is a mystery to me. I just grab whatever is nearest and carry on. I reckon there must be a good 80% unknown fabric within.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
a whole wardrobe of stuff...just too many tbh, i think i even have 4 RL shirts and a couple of pairs of trooos still with th tags on, never worn

D

Deleted member 15344

I have about 4 drawers full plus a few handing up - so I reckon must have over 40 polos

About 12 pairs of trousers

And 10 pairs of shorts

About 10 mid layers

10 gilets

And around 10 jackets etc

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When it comes to clothes I am a simply atrocious at being able to walk past a a 'bargain'
I have got 5 double wardrobes full. Many items have only been worn once.

To give my due I have put on some weight in the past three years and there are a lot of 'I will lose the weight and get back in to those'