Hole in one!

fripnchips

Assistant Pro
Visit site
So today i entered a roll up so i could get a second card signed for my handicap and got an ace on the 11th. Never thought it would happen let alone a few weeks into my first real membership.

Probably not interesting for others but i ran out of people to tell :eek:

Grogger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well done mate! Never had one in 3 years of playing but have come extremely close once!

Must be be a fantastic feeling

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
So today i entered a roll up so i could get a second card signed for my handicap and got an ace on the 11th. Never thought it would happen let alone a few weeks into my first real membership.

I heard you were playing well when I saw you. Great effort mate. When we playing so I can see the man in action. I'll pick up my celebratory pint tomorrow shall I?

D

Deleted member 16999

Congratulations⛳️⛳️

fripnchips

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks all

I heard you were playing well when I saw you. Great effort mate. When we playing so I can see the man in action. I'll pick up my celebratory pint tomorrow shall I?

I've had worse days.. When are you next free for a round? I may try and join the roll up tomorrow morning as i want to get my third card in. Theres a bottle of scotch on the bar (apparently that was the done thing with the greedies)

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Top effort, especially as you've just joined, quite a way to get yourself known at a new club.

my closest was a few weeks ago, 8 iron to a 138 yd back pin, pitched 2 feet past and spun back to 6 inches directly behind the pin. I thought it had gone in as it disappeared from view when it stopped.

sort of glad it didn't go in as I was playing a practice round on my own and there were no witnesses.

maybe one day.........