High and right

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
As the above,tried a TM Superfast Demo club this morning it was 10.5 reg everyshot went high and right any ideas?. The shaft was a Matrix Ozik 4.8,the distance was really good considering it was damp and cold

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
It could be that your leaving your weight on your right side and not transfering to your left side,or your not releasing your clubhead through the ball as thats what i do ,with the same results as you.

T

thecraw

It could be that your leaving your weight on your right side and not transfering to your left side,or your not releasing your clubhead through the ball as thats what i do ,with the same results as you.

That's what my bet would be as well Steve, having your weight stuck on your right side through impact!

Knowing your swing (well having seen it, I dont think your a "handsy" player so I would plump for not transferring your weight.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
direct from the Discountgolf website:
'Matrix Ozik X-Con 4.8 with soft tip is lightweight for a faster swing speed, high launch angle and high spin for long carry.'

and from egolfblog:
'The Burner SuperFast comes standard with a 46.5-inch Matrix Ozik XCon 4.8 shaft, which is both extremely light and soft in the tip. That combination should help launch drives on a higher trajectory with more spin, which should improve carry distance for slower-swinging players.'

apparently the whole club is a lightweight, and that seems to be a long handle.

I have the X-Con 5.5 stiff in my r7 limited and a swing speed of 90-95. I tried the regular but it just didn't work.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers for the comments guys ,not sure of driver speed but my 6 iron average was 85mph,to be honest it didnt feel to long the shaft ,didn't like the head shape to be honest,worth a try tho.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers for the comments guys ,not sure of driver speed but my 6 iron average was 85mph,to be honest it didnt feel to long the shaft ,didn't like the head shape to be honest,worth a try tho.

Your driver speed is probably around 100mph. A TM Superfast Reg is far far too soft for you (and possibly too light and long too) and I would be surprised if you could control it. TM need a slap for producing this sort of crap to kid players that they can hit the ball further.