HID won, Garage clear out

scottbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Well after serious ear bashing all of the below are for sale. Pics are being uploaded as I type and will be posted this evening ( all being well )
1st up

Taylormade TP Superdeep 9.5 degree driver.
Comes with wrench and headcover.
Can be sold with either a Fujikura TP Fit on 11{six} in x flex or an Aldila NV 55 ( pink ) in stiff flex
Both shafts and grips in great cond. Head has marks on face and sole from play but no sky marks. Would rate head as a 7/10.
£100 delivered

Next up
Ping G15 20degree rescue. With head cover. Fitted with a ping TFC stiff flex shaft. Not seen a lot of use as it was a hook machine for me. Rate as 7/10
£65 delivered

Next
Mizuno f50 3 wood. 15 degree. Fitted with a proforce gold 75 stiff shaft. Newish grip. Would rate as 7.5/10. With headcover.
£50 delivered
clubs7.jpg

clubs6.jpg

clubs5-1.jpg

48 degree vokey wedge 248.06
Not in bad condition, just old.
£30 delivered
vokey.jpg

vokey1.jpg

Callaway jaws wedge set. 52/56/60. plenty of life left in the grooves. Would rate overall as 6/10. £75 delivered for the set.
Jaws.jpg

jaws2.jpg

Jaws1.jpg

Postage via recorded delivered to mainland uk. Payment via paypal or ideally bank transfer. All sales will be posted within 1 working day so hopefully delivered to you within 3 working days.

Any questions, just ask.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Might be interested in the Mizuno 3 wood but not at £50, you can get the last years model new for £49.95.

How about £25?

scottbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
No problem, I am happy to send at the standard parcel rate and can scan the receipt, this is about £6, however it is not tracked and the insurance value is far lower. I would feel more comfortable using the tracked 48hr delivery but I am happy if the buyer wants to take that risk to send using the standard parcel rate. I am not looking to make anything on postage, just cover the postage cost.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Royal Mail items sent by 1st class parcels (standard) are insure to £50 (IIRC) so as long as the item doesn't exceed that in it's sale price then there should be no loss.
Courier services such as Interparcel, Yodel and Hermes offer tracked services with insurance to around £150 for less than a tenner.

Hope that helps.

scottbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
while this maybe true, personally I like the tracked of RM as I have been stung on ebay in the past, there can be no arguements when an item is tracked.
Yodel etc do not have a PO at the end of my road and I am not at home or office based for them to be able to collect from me.
Plus Yodel are the biggest shower of ***** to ever have graced the postal industry. They took took **** companies in HDNL and DH'ELL and made them into an even worse outfit.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Maybe I've just been lucky but....
I've sent over 200 V-Easys in the last couple of years to place as far afield as Denmark, Italy and to the States and touch wood, never lost one.
Who did I use?
The good old Post Office.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
i got a package from my missus from liverpool to ireland quicker than she managed to send paper work to her office in the same city! good old royal mail! its never let me down yet!

scottbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Forgot all about these. Only have the 3 wood and vokey left. Will take 20 for the vokey and 30 for the 3 wood. If no bites will ebay tuesday. I also have a odyssey rosie 1 and a yes jennifer putters. The odyssey has a fatso super stroke grip and the yes a jumbo yes grip. 35 quid each delivered. Will post pics in a moment