Hi guys,Introducing myself! Im TonyN's pro caddy :)

davethepro

Hacker
Visit site
Im all new to this so i apologize if its not quite up too spec,(cant figure out how to get a pic on, any advice would be great), I am a pro with the European Golf Association and the Assciation De Suisse, I was in Switzerland for five years before coming back home, I only play Callaway im highly biased due to the fact they are the best golf company technology wise by a mile, my good friend TonyN has tried to get me on here to pass on my wisdom lol so if you guys need any questions answered gimmie a shout im more than happy experience your opinions (its what makes the world go round)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Welcome on Dave,

Good to have you on board mate, i'll explain how to sort the pics on Tuesdsay.

The reason he is so biased towards Callaway is because he was a staff player untill feb. (he forgot to mention that)

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Welcome Dave,good to have you on board.

What you are doing with Tony is admirable.

My guy is also pretty good (he will often stop by for 20 mins unrewarded if I am at the range) but caddying is above and beyond.

D

Deleted member 1147

Hi Dave, nice to have an expert on board!

So......whats wrong with my swing then, eh?

(before you answer that - how much do you charge?)

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Dave. Did Tony save your life and you now have to make it up with pro caddying?
Enjoy the forum......

davethepro

Hacker
Visit site
thx for for all your messages, im not sure about cadding all of you ha ha, ill have to charge a beer and a bacon buttie! i charge normally £30 an hour, Tony must of caught me on a good day ha ha!