Help with golf club identification

pkbibby

Visit site
Hi all, i'm new to the game of golf and this forum so quite a novice on rules, balls, clubs, bags accessories etc, so please be easy on me if i use the wrong names or terms!

I have inherited a complete golf set which includes a grey, very contemporary looking Golf bag made by Gotta Germany, Irons all with True Temper USA shafts, Rubberon Proline grips and the name Axis twin cavity system over size on the heads, Albatros 200 Putter and 3 x Jacob's "the silver fox" 6002 Titanium Coated drivers also all with True Temper shafts and Rubberon Proline grips. The set was used by my late brother and in excellent condition.

Does anyone know anything about these clubs as i cant find anything on the internet about them and unfortunately my brother isn't around to ask.

Regards
Peter

pkbibby

Visit site
Strikes me your kit could be related to Brax clothing (German brand) - especially given the bag.

Hi SwingsitlikeHogan, thanks for the speedy reply, I'll look through their website and see if anything matches, I have an idea that the Jacob's on the drivers could be either British or American, I think John Jacob's.
regards
pkbibby