Help For Heroes Rogues Gallery

D

Deleted member 21258

Showed son the pictures and he saw immediately that I had topped the tee shot. I corrected him and told him it was a low stinger :ROFLMAO:

The picture of LP with the rangefinder, I thought was LQ initially. Not sure who I have just insulted the most there, sorry :p:eek:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Showed son the pictures and he saw immediately that I had topped the tee shot. I corrected him and told him it was a low stinger :ROFLMAO:

The picture of LP with the rangefinder, I thought was LQ initially. Not sure who I have just insulted the most there, sorry :p:eek:
I thought it was LP as well. Probably when he was putting on the 8th green.;)

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Is the link broken. When I click I just get GOLF MONTHLY on the screen
Takes a while for the pics to load..

Saw the pics briefly when originally posted but now pics don't load at all just see GOLF MONTHLY.
Thought problem was at my end:unsure: but as it's not an isolated incident can someone (at GM towers) advise likely causes & solutions.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Saw the pics briefly when originally posted but now pics don't load at all just see GOLF MONTHLY.
Thought problem was at my end:unsure: but as it's not an isolated incident can someone (at GM towers) advise likely causes & solutions.
Still there. Are you sure you dont have a pop-up blocker or similar running? I get the accept deny privacy questions first, then when past that they are all there to see:)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

The likely cause is censorship, what an ugly bunch, wouldn't look out of place on Crimewatch 😁

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Works fine for me, wish I sold mirrors, would make an absolute fortune 😂 😂 😂

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Have you missed a smiley off ?

Pop along to the freak show - it’s a great couple of days

You fell immediately in to the trap. I posted that specifically to highlight the difference between someone making a similar comment and someone who isn't known, and right on que it's capitalised upon, further proof if needed.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You fell immediately in to the trap. I posted that specifically to highlight the difference between someone making a similar comment and someone who isn't known, and right on que it's capitalised upon, further proof if needed.

Which is exactly what would happen in real life.

I can be as sarcastic or horrible with people I know, for no other reason that I know them.

This place is no different from anywhere. I would not walk into a room of strangers and expect them to get my sarcasm without knowing them first.

You may have scored a point in your own eyes but I fail to see the exact game you think you are playing.

For reference I’ve not been on a big meet. However I do know a few guys on here personally.

Generally I’d only be sarky to people I know. Same goes for real life.

Maybe try and stop spotting monsters hiding under beds that ain’t there eh?

It’s a pretty boring and soulless past time.