Hello everybody!

chipin1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Welcome on board Zachory and good choice, IMHO, this is the most knowledgable and idiot-free golf forum around...

JohnWT

Medal Winner
Visit site
Asst editor here – welcome to the Golf Monthly forum Zachary. As chipin1 says, there are a lot of well-informed golf addicts on this site and I'm sure you'll receive a lot of intelligent feedback! You might want to check out our regular blogs at http://www.golf-monthly.com/blogs/ too!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hiya Zachary.

Don't worry about these guys. They might resemble the sinister family member who's locked away in the attic who we don't talk about.... but occasionally they come out with some excellent pearls of wisdom.

Welcome to the forum

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi Zachary

Great to have you onboard - this is a great forum full of REAL golfers who (kind of) know what they are talking about. Some great debates and threads going on. We like a rant too. I posted something up about being shouted out for changing my shoes in the car park, went on hol and came back to hundreds of supporting replies! Is there anything which upsets you about the game which we can all jump on board and rant about??

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I laughed when I read your long lie arrangements as my wife and I used to have the same deal with our first boy. More often than not though, the person that got up early that day was absolutely knackered by 9.30 that night. So after the second one came along though we discovered that it was better for all of us to get up at the same time as that meant that we were all on the same body clock and spent more time together as a family. And we both went to bed at 9.30 ;)

At work again. will post again at some ungodly hour when I get bored. probably about 3.30am. Leave your shoes on the step Smange.