Harry Redknapp - What a lovely man

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I had a special it of post yesterday before leaving to be wed.

It was a personal letter on spurs-headed paper from Harry Redknapp wishing me a great wedding and all the best for the future on behalf of him, the squad and the club.

It was personally signed and not pre-printed and I was genuinely touched that someone like Harry, had the time to do something like that for me.

C O Y S
Walking In A Redknapp Wonderland

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Harry Redknapp's Blue and White army (clap clap clap clap) Harry Redknapp's Blue and White army :D . That is a quality little touch, I take it you have some sort of contact within the club?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
You could hang it in the toilet Jon.

Only joking, it is a nice touch, not sure Ramos would have obliged, but then Harry comes accross as a very nice man.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Very nice touch that but I would still hang it outside somewhere in the hope visitors didnt see it lol.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No idea what this EPL thing is? We do have a Premier League though if that is what you mean, there is a Scottish one too so I'm told which I believe sits just under the Conference (Blue Sq) doesn't it.......

Meet him a while ago when manager for Southampton - managed to get me some tickets for an FA Cup that was sold out knowing I was an away fan - he rang me on the morning of the game and told me to 'sit on my hands'!! Of course I didn't when we scored twice, shame about the replay.....Top Man if you ask me and I hate Spurs!!!

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
No idea what this EPL thing is?
It's the English Premier League FYI (that's For Your Information)

Thanks but FYI I don't believe their is such as thing as there is no British Open either......foreigners eh?!! :D
The difference being, that The Open is called that as it was the first, no-one thought of adding a country identifier before it. The first Premier League was the Scottish one, although we don't, and never did drop the 'Scottish'.

Of course in England, similar to the USA, there tends to be this insular assumption that there is no need to add the country qualifier. Outwith England it is commonly referred to as the EPL, because that's what it is.