H4H Auction item: Two-ball Voucher at Royal St Georges Golf Club

Fish

Banned
Visit site
A ROUND FOR TWO (2) AT ROYAL ST GEORGE'S GOLF CLUB

This voucher which will be posted/handed out to you by me and is for 2-players.

Full details of this Open Championship links course steeped in history can be found on there website here http://www.royalstgeorges.com/

A Summer two ball would cost currently £380.00 so bidding is to start at a minimum of £100.00.

The auction will close on the day at Hankley Common in the auction.

*Booking by arrangement through the club.

Don't forget, if you are not attending on the day bids can be left with Richart or myself..

D

Deleted member 21258

Is there any strict conditions on usage ?

Does it have to be used on a twosome day for instance(not a Tuesday and not in August) or can it be used on a Tuesday with an extra two visitor(green fees) can be made up ? (asking for the guy who came with me to RSG)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is there any strict conditions on usage ?

Does it have to be used on a twosome day for instance(not a Tuesday and not in August) or can it be used on a Tuesday with an extra two visitor(green fees) can be made up ? (asking for the guy who came with me to RSG)

Simon is currently just waiting to board his flight in Italy to return back to blighty where the voucher will be hopefully waiting for him. He will then relay to me any restrictions and I will post up all the details.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
They are happy for the voucher to be used as part of a fourball or against 36 holes as a two ball (fourball tuesdays only and not August.)

Valid till 31.10.18 on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Handicap restriction of 18.

D

Deleted member 21258

Thanks, just realised this is ending at hankley.:eek:

£200.