H4H Auction Item lesson Mark Crossfield

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
This auction item for the Help For Heroes charity golf day at North Hants Golf Club is a voucher for:

A 60 MINUTE LESSON WITH MARK CROSSFIELD (GOLF GURU) AT CLIFTON HILL GOLF RANGE, EXETER, DEVON.

If you do not know who Mark Crossfield is, check him out on youtube. His course playing videos are very entertaining, and he is also a top teacher. You may even become a internet star, as Mark does like to record most things golf !

Bidding to start at £25.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
£75 watched his vids and if he can't help me I can recoup the cost selling my gear :)

could have a word with RickG and get him up Centurion for it and a round/review lol.... I wish :thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just to add to this thread, Twire (Neil) who got us this auction item has very kindly offered to treat the winner to a game at his club, East Devon, either before or after the lesson. Judging by how tight the course is perhaps after the lesson may be better.:whistle: If you look on youtube at the Mark Crossfield course videos, you will see him play East Devon. The fact he keeps going back to the Club shows how much he loves it.

I will bid £110