H4H Auction Item Guest of the Editor at The 2020 Open Championship with Mike Harris

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17920

Well another cracking auction prize courtesy of Golf Monthly and @MikeH (y)

For you and a friend - be the guest of the editor at the 2020 Open at Royal St Georges on the Friday Championship day.

Includes 2 day passes to the Open,

Walk the course with Mike,

Lunch and drinks in the R&A Members’ Marquee and I am guessing Mike will be very generous but may be bankrupt if @Stuart_C and @PieMan bid :ROFLMAO:

Great prize and this has got to be worth some good money as normal day tickets on the Friday are valued at £85 per person.

Lets see some cracking bids for this (y)

D

Deleted member 1418

Well another cracking auction prize courtesy of Golf Monthly and @MikeH (y)

For you and a friend - be the guest of the editor at the 2020 Open at Royal St Georges on the Friday Championship day.

Includes 2 day passes to the Open,

Walk the course with Mike,

Lunch and drinks in the R&A Members’ Marquee and I am guessing Mike will be very generous but may be bankrupt if @Stuart_C and @PieMan bid :ROFLMAO:

Great prize and this has got to be worth some good money as normal day tickets on the Friday are valued at £85 per person.

Lets see some cracking bids for this (y)

Glyn I think the auction prize is incorrect - it's actually with Mike, Stuart_C and I!!

That will raise loads of cash!! 😂😂😂

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
have just edited the title of the thread - item is you and a + 1 being my guest at the Friday of the Open rather than being Guest Editor. You wouldn't want that as the majority of my job is just admin!!!!

D

Deleted member 21258

Hi all
have just edited the title of the thread - item is you and a + 1 being my guest at the Friday of the Open rather than being Guest Editor. You wouldn't want that as the majority of my job is just admin!!!!

Bit of a strange question, would it be possible to bid for two others to come along, so does it need to be me ('you') ?

(thought process behind this question is maybe my son +1 [the +1 would be girlfriend or friend of his, for his birthday pressie which is near the open date], as sure he would love to do something like this but tbh it doesn't appeal to me at all, so wouldn't want to do it with him, whoops:oops:, I know he had a login name on the old forum and attended forum meets but don't believe he has used it for a couple of years, so may not even be active). Certainly wouldn't wish to upset anyone, so no problems if not.

Will this end at H4H ?

Thanks.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Bit of a strange question, would it be possible to bid for two others to come along, so does it need to be me ('you') ?

(thought process behind this question is maybe my son +1 [the +1 would be girlfriend or friend of his, for his birthday pressie which is near the open date], as sure he would love to do something like this but tbh it doesn't appeal to me at all, so wouldn't want to do it with him, whoops:oops:, I know he had a login name on the old forum and attended forum meets but don't believe he has used it for a couple of years, so may not even be active). Certainly wouldn't wish to upset anyone, so no problems if not.

Will this end at H4H ?

Thanks.

TBH I would prefer this to be an active forumer who is attending the H4H day

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
This auction item will end on the day at Tandridge, but anyone not attending can leave a maximum bid with me, and I will bid on their behalf. This goes for all auction items that are sold at Tandridge.(y)

Last edited: