H4H Auction item: Fourball Voucher at The East Renfrewshire Golf Club

Fish

Banned
Visit site
A ROUND FOR FOUR (4) AT THE EAST RENFREWSHIRE GOLF CLUB

This voucher which will be posted out to you by me and is for 4-players.

Full details of this excellent Scottish course can be found on their website here http://www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk/

A Summer fourball would cost currently £240.00 so bidding is to start at a minimum of £40.00.

Valid Mon-Sunday (7-days*), expires 30th June 2018.

The auction will close at midnight 12th September.

*Book at least 1 week prior through the Pro shop

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Still only a maiden bid, are you all waiting in the wings for a last minute flurry :mmm: lets see the colour of your money, and not funny stuff you try to spend down here :smirk:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Only 2 weeks to go before this closes so let's see some more bids off you scottish folk.

Gotta be worth at least £30 a man :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Still only a maiden bid on this fourball voucher, who'll give me £110.00 :mmm:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Excellent! This course has been on my wishlist for a while now so will be good to go and visit next year sometime.

Robin, how do I pay.... and can it wait until I get paid myself next week!? :whistle:

Of course it can wait until your payday Karen, no problem 👍

Look at a previous post of mine and you will see a Just Giving link in my signature, I'm on my phone now so it doesn't show! or if it's easier you can Paypal me and I'll put it in on your behalf.

Last edited:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Well done on winning Karen. I hope you enjoy the course. I'm the current Captain at East Ren although my tenure ends in February next year. If you have any questions at all relating to the club, course, or your voucher please feel free to contact me.
Stephen

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done on winning Karen. I hope you enjoy the course. I'm the current Captain at East Ren although my tenure ends in February next year. If you have any questions at all relating to the club, course, or your voucher please feel free to contact me.
Stephen

Thanks Stephen, I'm sure I will - the course looks superb. Going to save the voucher for May/June next year. :)